#177

NOW SOLD

Teal/Pink Acrylic and Two-Tone Chrome Ballpoint Pen








Loads of swirls and colours in this one. I left the brass inside tube unpainted to try and get the teal a little greener rather than too blue.

This particular pen was turned on Sunday 30th November 2014 a short distance below Hilmorton locks. The towpath was just about wide enough for me to set up and the shavings from turning kept the path relatively firm.


  1. Teal/Pink Acrylic and Two-Tone Chrome Ballpoint Pen
    1. Half way there
    2. Polishing nearly done
    3. This blank will make two pens
    4. Low evening winter sun

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting, you can always contact me via email at thepenmakersboat@gmail.com or find The Pen Makers Boat on Facebook. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.