#178

NOW SOLD

Blue and Sea Green Acrylic and 24ct Gold Plated/Chrome Ballpoint Pen




Loads of swirls and colours in this one. There was a lovely, nearly clear seam going through the blank. I left the brass inside tube unpainted to try and get a proper sea green, wave pattern rather than too blue.

This particular pen was turned on Saturday 29th November 2014 a short distance below Hilmorton locks. The towpath was just about wide enough for me to set up and the shavings from turning kept the path relatively firm.




  1. Blue and Sea Green Acrylic and Two-Tone 24ct Gold Plated/Chrome Ballpoint Pen
  2. Beautiful early winter sun in Hillmorton
  3. I get covered in confetti when I turn acrylic pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you can always contact me via email at thepenmakersboat@gmail.com or find The Pen Makers Boat on Facebook. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.