#106

NOW SOLD

Zebrano and Chrome Ballpoint Twist Pen

Price ~ £12


Sadly no picture of this pen. It was spotted by a guy who was walking by when I was making it, the next morning he came back and insisted that he had it - who am I to argue?

ZEBRANO Microberlinia brazzavillensis

Also called Zebrawood, Zebrano is a pale brown colour broken up by parallel darker streaks which create the zebra pattern that give this timber its name. Zebrano has a coarse texture, and the interlocking grain is generally straight. With an oil finish, Zebrano can turn a dark brown colour.


  1. Zebrano is the second pen blank down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you can always contact me via email at thepenmakersboat@gmail.com or find The Pen Makers Boat on Facebook. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.