#190

My pen

Yay I finally managed to make my own pen. Nothing outstanding just an everyday, every purpose ballpoint pen.



After making lots of pens for the people I have decided that using a bic pen probably isn't the best idea for a pen maker and seller.

We do have a desk pen that we've been using for the whole of last year mainly to see how long the refill lasts and if there was any issues with pen finish quality.

My new pen is a pocket pen I've made it considerably shorter than most of the other pens I make buy cutting down the refill. Unfortunately I have probably made a mistake by deciding to make it in black acrylic with gun metal finishings when all the work surfaces in my boat are black, nevermind it usually lives  in my pocket so it's always at hand

My pen was made in birmingham city centre opposite the roundhouse and fiddle and bone pub that are currently undergoing restoration on behalf of Sherborne wharf. The work is certainly coming on well although I doubt we'll get to see the finished article before we leave Birmingham on our travels.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you can always contact me via email at thepenmakersboat@gmail.com or find The Pen Makers Boat on Facebook. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.