#226

NOW SOLD

Deep Red and 24ct Gold Plated Fountain Pen




This pen was finished off on Friday 27th March 2015 just above merry hill shopping centre. We had had a fantastic few days with our daughter Jess visiting from Poole in Dorset. The weather was ok most of the time but after recovering from the shock of Netherton Tunnel (one of the longest, deepest, widest on the system) Jess helped us in our shopping preparations for Dudley our soon to arive boat dawg. Whilst at Merry Hill I was able to prepare quite a few pen blanks inside the boat on rainy days and dash out with the lathe when it was a little dryer. Luckily a good size golfing umbrella will just about cover my work bench in the event of a shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you can always contact me via email at thepenmakersboat@gmail.com or find The Pen Makers Boat on Facebook. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.